POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Weeds (Tall Grass) [100KB] : Weeds (Tall Grass) [100KB] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:29:45 EDT (-0400)
  Weeds (Tall Grass) [100KB]
From: Slashdolt
Date: 20 Feb 2003 00:13:28
Message: <3e5463f8@news.povray.org>
I created these weeds/tall-grass by simply sticking blades from Gilles
Tran's makeBlade macro onto the side of a cone.  Pretty darn simple, really.

On the right side are side-views of two weed-patches.  One has very little
variance (bending and other things), and the other has quite a bit.  On the
left are the top edge views.

This is a macro in progress (MIP?), but I thought I'd release the source
now, since it already seems to give pretty good results, and I have no idea
if I'll ever finish it, or when.

I'll place the source in p.b.s.f. shortly.  I'd be happy to answer any
questions regarding this or its use as well.

---
Slash

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: